Sigh.This is the worst time of year to live in Los Angeles.
September and October are usually some of the hottest months out of the year, and it’s just when the rest of you guys start celebrating cooler temperatures and baking. I guess we get to revel in 70* temps in June while everyone else is dying of heat exposure, but … boo. I want it to be cold!
Because I can’t turn on the oven to make pie, I decided to make a Pumpkin Spice Pudding.
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconot oil
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey or liquid sweetener
- Powdered sugar + more spice for garnish
Clearly, you can buy all of your ingredients at Trader Joe’s. Ahem.
- Dump your ingredients into a bowl. (Can also be done in a stand mixer, blender, or food processor.)
- Whisk, whip or churn until smooth and combined. I whisked mine by hand and it took me about 5-10 minutes.
- Dish into individual dishes OR leave in your bowl and refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and more pumpkin pie spice. Makes about 4 servings.
What’s your favorite no-bake pumpkin spice treat?