The Happy Home has ad space open, and would love to hear how your shop, product, blog or site would appeal to my readers! I know you won’t consider advertising with HHB (my petname for Happy Home Blog) if you don’t know the nitty-gritty. So here goes!
- Targeted outreach to middle- to upper-class women, aged 21-35 in the United States
- HHB gets ~ 25,000 page views every month, 9,000 UVM and is growing by the day!
- Twitter is where I hang out most of the day– and I get by with the help of my 1,700+ Twitter followers.
I would love to tweet links & support for you!
- I also use Facebook to share photos of my dogs, random awkward things I think/see/do while out and about in LA, and– yeah, to talk about my sponsors and link to your Facebook page, too. I have just under 500 Facebook page likes.
- If you’re more of a visual learner, let me point you in the direction of my Pinterest account. I’m way more popular there than I ever was in high school– over 2,200 people follow my boards.
If The Happy Home sounds like your kind of place, I’d love to hear from you. If you’ve got any questions about whether or not you’d be a good fit for the blog, be sure to email me– email@example.com!